Energy for the future. Jobs with a future.
"Our outstanding goal is to ensure that in the future, 80 to 90 percent of the global energy demand will be met by renewables.
Because we are convinced that a responsible, secure and cost-effective energy supply in the long term can only be achieved with renewable energies."
Gerhard Gerdes, Axel Albers, Dr.-Ing. Knud Rehfeldt
Founders of Deutsche WindGuard
Your heart beats for the topic "wind energy"?
You are full of drive, innovative spirit and willingness to break new ground?
Then become part of Deutsche WindGuard and shape the energy supply of the future with us!
- You will work in a motivated, cooperative team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive service providers in the wind energy industry.
- With a total of over 170 experienced employees at nine locations in Germany, the USA, China and India, we are internationally positioned and involved in many exciting projects - onshore, offshore, worldwide.
- In the WindGuard universe with over 40 services and a holistic network with a scientific core, you will find access to a broad spectrum of expertise, know-how and experience.
- As an owner-managed, medium-sized company characterized by flat hierarchies, we offer you the opportunity to get involved with passion and actively contribute your own ideas to shaping the wind energy of tomorrow.
- You can expect a positive, team-oriented working atmosphere with open communication structures and regular exchange between departments.
- We support your personal and professional growth with regular reviews and training opportunities.
- Flexible working time models, the Hansefit health program and support with childcare will help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Our headquarters in Varel is located in an area with high recreational value: From here, the North Sea coast is not far away. And the university town of Oldenburg, one of the most popular residential areas in northern Germany, can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
Here you can see which vacancies we currently have. Does one of our job offers suit you? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For additional opportunities in our German offices, please refer to our German website.
You would like to work with WindGuard, but can't find a suitable job offer here at the moment? Then send us an spnontaneous application to email@example.com.
Become a part of Deutsche WindGuard and shape the future energy supply with us. At our headquarters in Varel, you will support the Energy Yield Assessment Services department on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). Join us and work in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind energy industry.
Your job responsibilities:
- Execution of site and energy yield assessment services
- Analysis of wind farm operational and wind measurement data
- Design and evaluation of wind measurement campaigns
- Enhancement of methodologies and templates within the above-mentioned fields
- Responsibility for international projects and customers
- University degree in one of the following technical/scientific study areas: engineering, information technology, physics or similar qualification
- Project management skills
- Solid IT skills required, including work experience with MS Office applications and standard wind resource assessment software
- Experience in designing solutions and templates utilizing scripting or programming languages, preferably Python
- Self-employed, well structured, customer-oriented
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience with remote sensing data and/or on- and offshore wind data analysis is beneficial
- Work experience in several of the following fields desired: wind energy project development, wind resource and energy assessment, operational data assessment
We offer you:
- An exciting role with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind energy industry
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow in an owner-managed, medium-sized company characterized by flat hierarchies
- A permanent employment contract
- Intensive training and a positive working environment in a committed and cooperative team
- Opportunity to participate in the Hansefit sports program for employees
- Subsidy for the company pension scheme
About WindGuard Consulting:
Deutsche WindGuard Consulting GmbH is part of the WindGuard group.
Deutsche WindGuard was founded in 2000 and is now one of the world‘s leading wind energy consultancies – onshore and offshore.
In the complex energy market, Deutsche WindGuard stands for unbiased, manufacturer-independent consulting and comprehensive scientific, technical and operational services.
Deutsche WindGuard‘s core business activities include:
- Site Assessment
- Technical Inspections and Management
- Wind Tunnel Centre
Based on a holistic network with a scientific core, offices in Germany, India, China and the United States and more than 170 experienced employees, the WindGuard universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expertise and experience.
Then Martin Strack is looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your comprehensive resume, including your salary expectation, preferably in only one PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support our team in Varel, we are looking for a full-time inspector (m/f/d) for wind turbines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Technical inspections on wind turbines on the basis of the relevant guidelines, together with a team partner
- Inspection of rotor blades using rope access
- Evaluation of audit results
- Writing of the corresponding test reports
- You have several years of experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in service or technical management of wind turbines
- You are able to work in a team and are reliable
- A willingness to travel and a pronounced awareness of quality are required
- You are capable of working at heights, physically fit and able to work under pressure (G 41 compulsory examination)
- Experienced use of MS Office products is mandatory
Your benefits: You will be working in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind industry. With offices in Germany, China, India, and the United States and more than 170 employees, our universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expert know-how and experience. Working for an owner operated medium-sized company with flat hierarchies, you have the chance to get involved and contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow.
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive resume, including desired salary, to Jan Wallasch
At WindGuard, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you about how we process your personal data in the application process. You can find the detailed information here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.