Energy for the future. Jobs with a future.
Your heart beats for
the topic "wind energy"?
You are full of drive, innovative spirit and willingness to break new ground?
Then become part of Deutsche WindGuard and join us in shaping the energy supply of the future!
- You will work in a motivated, cooperative team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive service providers in the wind energy industry.
- With a total of about 180 experienced employees at nine locations in Germany, the USA, China and India, we are internationally positioned and involved in many exciting projects - onshore, offshore, worldwide.
- In the WindGuard universe with over 40 services and a holistic network with a scientific core, you will find access to a broad spectrum of expertise, know-how and experience.
- As an owner-managed, medium-sized company characterized by flat hierarchies, we offer you the opportunity to get involved with passion and actively contribute your own ideas to shaping the wind energy of tomorrow.
- You can expect a positive, team-oriented working atmosphere with open communication structures and regular exchange between departments.
- We support your personal and professional growth with regular reviews and training opportunities.
- Flexible working time models, the Hansefit health program and support with childcare will help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Our headquarters in Varel is located in an area with high recreational value: From here, the North Sea coast is not far away. And the university town of Oldenburg, one of the most popular residential areas in northern Germany, can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
"Our outstanding goal is to ensure that in the future, 80 to 90 percent of the global energy demand will be met by renewables. Because we are convinced that a responsible, secure and cost-effective energy supply in the long term can only be achieved with renewable energies."
Gerhard Gerdes, Axel Albers, Dr.-Ing. Knud Rehfeldt – Founders of Deutsche WindGuard
Here you can see which vacancies we currently have. Does one of our job offers suit you? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For additional opportunities in our German offices, please refer to our German website.
You would like to join Deutsche WindGuard but currently can't find a job offer on our websites that matches your qualifications?
Then send an unsolicited application to email@example.com. We are constantly growing and look forward to hearing from you.
You will complement the Type and Project Certification department of our accredited certification body in Varel, Germany, on a full-time basis.
Your job responsibilities:
- As a project manager of a type or project certification, you are responsible for the coordination of all necessary tasks, paying special attention to compliance with the required regulations and guidelines.
- You stay in close contact with the customers and obtain the necessary documents and information.
- You will support the sales department in the calculation, quotation and invoicing process and lead an interdisciplinary team.
- You also take care of the maintenance and extension of our accreditations.
- You have several years of experience in the field of wind energy or project development and their certification.
- Ideally, you have experience in certification processes according to the IEC 61400 series standards and the IECRE OD-501 and OD-502, and you are familiar with the standard design of the BSH for German market.
- You have successfully completed an engineering degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- Your German and English are business fluent.
- You have already gained initial leadership experience.
We offer you:
- An exciting job in a dynamically growing and internationally active company
- An innovative and interesting working environment
- A permanent employment contract
- Intensive induction in an international, committed and friendly team
- A family atmosphere with open-doors philosophy
- Participation in the company pension plan
- Opportunity to participate in the Hansefit fitness program for employees
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Lars Weigel on +49 4451 9515 271 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WindGuard Certification is part of Deutsche WindGuard.
Founded in 2000, Deutsche WindGuard is today one of the world’s most experienced and comprehensive service providers in the wind energy industry - onshore and offshore.
In a complex energy market, Deutsche WindGuard is committed to providing unbiased and manufacturer-independent consulting and comprehensive scientific, technical, and operational services. Our core business activities include:
- Site Assessments
- Technical Inspections and Management
- Wind Tunnel Centre
With the headquarters in Varel, Germany, and subsidiaries in Germany, the United States, China and India, Deutsche WindGuard employs more than 180 experienced experts.
The WindGuard universe with more than 40 services and a holistic network with a scientific core offers you access to a broad spectrum of expertise, know-how and experience.
Are you interested?
Then Lars Weigel is looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your comprehensive resume, including your salary expectation, preferably in only one PDF to: email@example.com.
WindGuard Certification GmbH
Oldenburger Straße 65
26316 Varel │ Germany
At WindGuard, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you about how we process your personal data in the application process. You can find the detailed information here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.