Energy for the future.
Jobs with a future.
Would you like to work at WindGuard? Then please take a look at the following vacancies. We welcome applications by mail or by e-mail. For the right contact person, please refer to the job description.
For prospective applications, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more offers in our German offices, please refer to our German website here.
At WindGuard, we are taking data protection seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you how we will process your data during an application process. Please take a look here.
Deutsche WindGuard Consulting GmbH is looking for a Wind Expert / Data Analyst (m/f/d)
The vacancy in the Energy Yield Assessment Services department at Varel (Germany) should be filled as soon as possible on a full time basis (40 hours per week).
Your key responsibilities:
- Execution of site and energy yield assessment services
- Evaluation of wind farm operational data
- Design and evaluation of wind measurement campaigns
- Participation in development within the above-mentioned fields
- University degree in one of the following technical/scientific study areas: engineering, information technology, physics or similar qualification.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Solid IT skills required, including work experience with MS Office applications and standard wind resource assessment software. Experience in scripting or programming languages, e.g. Python or MatLab, is desirable.
- Flexible and proactive approach.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Work experience in several of the following fields is advantageous: wind energy project development, experience performing and/or evaluating of wind measurements, wind resource and energy assessment, operational data assessment.
Your benefits: You will be working in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind industry. With offices in Germany, India, China and the United States and more than 170 employees, our universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expert know-how and experience. Working for an owner operated medium-sized company with a flat hierarchy, you have the chance to get involved and contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow.
We want to support your personal and professional development with open communication structures, regular staff appraisals and opportunities for further education and training. We help you achieve a healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours, membership to a nationwide health & fitness program and childcare support.
From our headquarters in Varel it’s a short ride to the North Sea coast. The nearby university town of Oldenburg is one of the most popular residential areas in northern Germany and can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive resume, including salary expectation, to Martin Strack.
To support our team in Varel, we are looking for a full-time inspector (m/f/d) for wind turbines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Technical inspections on wind turbines on the basis of the relevant guidelines, together with a team partner
- Inspection of rotor blades using rope access
- Evaluation of audit results
- Writing of the corresponding test reports
- You have several years of experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in service or technical management of wind turbines
- You are able to work in a team and are reliable
- A willingness to travel and a pronounced awareness of quality are required
- You are capable of working at heights, physically fit and able to work under pressure (G 41 compulsory examination)
- Experienced use of MS Office products is mandatory
Your benefits: You will be working in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind industry. With offices in Germany, China, India, and the United States and more than 170 employees, our universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expert know-how and experience. Working for an owner operated medium-sized company with flat hierarchies, you have the chance to get involved and contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow.
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive resume, including desired salary, to Jan Wallasch